Choosing the right tool that can take your email marketing to the next level is important.
Here is a list of 5 email marketing tools to use:
1. Mail Chimp
Mailchimp is the best overall email marketing software for any business looking for a simple way to send emails to their customers. The platform is easy for beginners and includes all the necessary features for creating an effective campaign.
Businesses can schedule campaigns, A/B test copy, and get reports that include open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, and more
The most important features provided by MailChimp include the following:
- Create, schedule, send, and track marketing emails.
- 300+ third party integrations
- Templates for newsletters, landing pages, postcards, social media posts, and more.
- Real-time analytics
- Advanced contact segmentation
A free plan which features 500 contacts and 2,500 emails. However, the paid plans for MailChimp include the Essentials plan, the Standard plan, and the Premium plan with more advanced features.
Active Campaign is the best email marketing software for automation because it has hundreds of pre-built automation that help you personalize campaigns for each subscriber to increase engagement. It offers more than 900 integrations. It also includes sales automation so your marketing and sales processes can work together to earn more revenue.
Here are some of the best features that Active Campaign provides:
- Visual marketing automation
- Email funneling
- 870+ third party integrations
- Advanced security and compliance measures
- CRM management and triggered emails
- Live chat and email autoresponders
- Automated workflows
- Contact and list segmentation
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
- Drag and drop email editor
- Goal tracking and win probability
You can try Active Campaign for free by starting a 14-day trial. After that, you’ll have to select a paid subscription plan.
The all-in-one email platform offers a variety of marketing features, social media integration, CRM management tools, and SMS text.
These are a few of the best features offered by Sendinblue:
- Automated marketing
- Contact segmentation
- Integrated CRM management
- Transactional emails and bulk emails
- Intuitive subscription forms
- Campaign layout templates
- Shared inbox
- Drag and drop email editor
- Advanced report generator
- Landing page builder
- Facebook ads management
- Live chat and SMS messaging
The free plan for Sendinblue permits unlimited contacts and the ability to send 300 emails daily.
4. Hub spot
Hub spot is an all-in-one tool that combines all of your marketing activities in one place. The platform can handle everything from emails, social media posts, google ads, and blog publishing, making it the top platform for an all-in-one marketing solution. It allows you to A/B test content and template designs, and use powerful segmentation and personalization.
5. Mailer Lite
Mailer Lite is the easiest email marketing software to use because it has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it fun and intuitive to create the design you want. It has a Free plan for up to 1,000 contacts and Lots of email templates to choose from. Doesn’t include CRM functionalities but it has Limited integrations.
you’ll have access to everything that you need to create an effective marketing campaign, including:
• Email and workflow automation software
• Website building functions
• Create up to 10 landing pages
• Drag and drop editor
• A/B testing
• Contact list management
• Advanced segmentation
• Real-time statistics and reporting
Are you looking for suitable email marketing platform for your business? Talent Minds can help you activate your Email, choose the best tool for you based on your goals, desires, and vision. Not only choosing but executing an email marketing strategy to be on the right track with the sales funnel!
Contact us today at +961 3 954 864.